The chat ping feature allows for players to notify each other in-game by playing sounds and adding text styles.
There are two ways to use the chat ping feature.
- Typing the players full name
- Using a chat filter
@ chat filter looks for all player names starting with x.
* chat filter looks for all player names containing x.
- Chat filters do not function unless they have a suffix of three or more characters.
- Pinging a player by full name is case INSENSITIVE.
- A player can NOT ping themselves.
SupaHam notifying SuperRandomGuy123
<SupaHam> Hey SuperRandomGuy123! <SupaHam> Hey superrandomguy123! <SupaHam> Hey @sup! <SupaHam> Hey *random!
<SupaHam> Hey SuperRandomGuy! <SupaHam> Hey @random! <SupaHam> Hey @ra! <SupaHam> Hey *12!